Earlier today, I went live on Facebook. I started talking about Thanksgiving, gratitude and writing down your goals. I always say if you want to accomplish something, write it down. The power of writing down your goals in the form of journaling can create a pathway to success in more ways than one. Check out the list I compiled below. I want to challenge you to create a life-changing habit. It doesn’t have to be fancy, grab a notebook and a pen or open up the notepad app on your phone. Do this for 30 days. Along the way or when you have completed two weeks, reach out to me. I want to hear how your journaling affects your life.
I challenge you to keep a journal! Be intentional with your writing.
- Journaling helps keep your thoughts organized.
- You can set priorities and deadlines accordingly.
- It allows you to improve and train your brain to write in a way to optimize your goal!
- Be creative with how you set your goals.
- Allows for self-reflection.
- Release stress and create a stress management tool.
- Keep organized.
- Create a daily routine, track your habits.
- Break down your goals into smaller, achievable goals.
- Mark your progress every day. It creates a sense of accomplishment to keep you on track.
- Everyday accountability.
- Goal review at the end of each week.
Learn more about our training programs.